Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life-Support (BLS) are similar and provide you with the skills to help save a life.
Who is CPR Certification important for?
- Family Caregivers
- Educators, Childcare Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Caregivers, Direct Care Workers
- Fitness instructors, Coaches
- Any Professional Care Provider
- Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors
- Jobs Requiring Intense Physical Labor
- Law Enforcement, Security, Corrections
- Office Workers, Retail Workers
Who is BLS training important for?
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Medical Assistants
- Jobs in the Medical Field or Setting
What does First Aid CPR training include?
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies, Injury emergencies, Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Choking interventions
- How and when to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- How and when to perform CPR
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
How long does my certification last?
- After successfully completing your CPR training, your certification will be good for two years. It is best not to let your certification lapse, especially when required for employment. You do not need to wait until your certification expires to renew it.
- Click here to renew your certification.
CGTI provides comprehensive support services. Reach out with any questions on our programs and how we can help you navigate your journey into a new career.
Request more information and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your questions and talk you through the process of enrolling for our on-campus programs.